ACCOUNTS & PERSONAL DATA
You need an account for most activities on our platform, When setting up and maintaining your account, you must provide and continue to provide accurate and complete information.
You have complete responsibility for your account and everything that happens on your account, including for any harm or damage (to us or anyone else) caused by someone using your account without your permission. This means you need to be careful with your passwords. You may not transfer your account to someone else or use someone else’s account without their permission. If you contact us to request access to an account, we will not grant you such access unless you can provide us the login credential information for that account. In the event of the death of a user, the account of that user will be closed.
If you share your account login credential with someone else, you are responsible for what happens with your account and Udemy will not intervene.You must notify us immediately upon learning that someone else may be using your account without your permission by contacting our Support Team. We may request some information from you to confirm that you are indeed the owner of your account.
Passwords and account security
You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.
Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
If you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify KPEIZ immediately at CONTACT@KPEIZ.DIGITAL..
KPEIZ uses Facebook Connect, “Sign in with Facebook”, If your Facebook account used for registration and/or signing in the Services is deleted or non- functional, you may no longer be able to access the Services.
USE OF SERVICES or SOLUTIONS
ATTENTION: NOTE TO USERS
KPEIZ reminds Users that the Services only serve to boost their presence on Instagram and/or Facebook using analytics and marketing solutions.
Users acknowledge and agree that the results provided by KPEIZ through the features depend on information provided by Instagram and/or Facebook.
It is therefore expressly understood that as KPEIZ does not have any control over the accuracy or reliability of information provided by Instagram and/or Facebook, it does not provide any guarantee as to the accuracy of the results and/or statistics obtained by Users when using the Services.
Consequently, KPEIZ may not, under any circumstances, be held liable in case of incorrect, incomplete and/or inaccurate results and/or statistics obtained from incorrect, incomplete and/or inaccurate information from Instagram and/or Facebook.
In addition, KPEIZ may not, under any circumstances, be held liable in case of the unavailability of results and/or statistics due to the unavailability and/or inaccessibility of data collected on Instagram and/or Facebook and/or the inability to use any of the features due to the unavailability and/or inaccessibility of data provided by Instagram and/or Facebook.
Use of statistics
Users are able to access and use the statistics feature to manage the growth of their Instagram and/or Facebook community and, more specifically, to generate and access statistics in relation to their Instagram and/or Facebook social media profiles.
Users then access a set of analytics subcategories including the daily number of subscribers earned or lost, the location and language of subscribers, the location of posts, the number of "likes", comments, views, saves, etc., providing them with a set of data and statistics on the different aspects of their presence on Instagram and/or Facebook (community, content (media), engagement and reach of social media profiles etc.).
Graphs can be exported as PDF report (Printable) and can be viewed from the User's Account for an unlimited period for as long as the User subscribes to the Services
DURATION OF ACCESS TO THE SERVICES
INTERRUPTION OF THE SERVICES
- KPEIZ reserves the right to interrupt the operation of all or part of the Services at any time, with or without notice, in particular to carry out corrective or ongoing maintenance or to develop the content or presentation.
Wherever possible, KPEIZ will inform Users prior to a corrective or ongoing maintenance operation.
- Users are requested to inform KPEIZ of any technical issues they encounter when browsing and/or using the Services by sending an email to the following email address and describing the issue encountered: email@example.com.
GENERAL COMMITMENTS OF USERS – GENERAL RESTRICTIONS OF USE OF THE SERVICES
In general, Users undertake to comply with the General Terms and Conditions of Use as well as with the applicable laws and regulations. Users are responsible for their use of the Services in general as well as for their consequences.
When using the Services, Users undertake in particular to:
- Provide accurate, complete and true information and systematically update it in case of change.
- Comply with the General Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Respect the image and the reputation of KPEIZ.
- Not modify or alter the Services, in whole or in part.
- Not restrict the use of the Services by any means and not falsify any mention or element of the Services.
- Not spread or attempt to spread computer viruses or other harmful elements through the Services.
- Not send their personal password to a third party.
- Not use the Services for purposes contrary to the rules in force or infringe the rights of third parties (including intellectual property and privacy).
- Not distribute, in whole or in part, the Services, including the content, on any other medium, without the prior written consent of KPEIZ.
- Not harm KPEIZ in general.
- KPEIZ reserves the right to delete a User's Account and/or deny it access to the Services without notice and without prejudice to other rights and actions that it may be entitled to claim in the event that a User uses the Services in an inappropriate manner.
RESPONSIBILITY OF USERS
Users shall indemnify and hold KPEIZ harmless against any damages incurred by KPEIZ and against action for damages that may be brought against it on the basis of breach of these General Terms and Conditions of Use and/or of any third-party right. In the case of fraud, KPEIZ is authorised to disclose necessary information to the competent organisations responsible for the prevention of said fraud and offences.
In case of breach by Users of one of their obligations under these General Terms and Conditions of Use, in particular of the obligations in Article 10 above, KPEIZ reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Account of the User, without prior notice, in accordance with the conditions of Article 2.4.3 of the General Terms and Conditions of Use. Such termination will take place without prejudice to any damages that may be claimed by KPEIZ for damage suffered as a result of such breach by the User.
- USERS UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT
The Services are accessible via the Website and/or the Application twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week. They are accessible throughout the User’s subscription period until it decides to terminate its subscription.
However, due to the nature of the internet, KPEIZ does not guarantee the operation of or access to the Services twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week.
- THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." KPEIZ CANNOT GUARANTEE THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES AND/OR THE SERVICES RENDERED BY THIRD PARTIES THE CONTACT DETAILS OF WHICH WERE OBTAINED BY USERS.
- THAT THE SERVICES CORRESPOND TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF USERS
- THAT THE SERVICES WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, SECURELY OR WITHOUT MALFUNCTION
- THE QUALITY OF ANY SERVICE, INCLUDING THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED VIA THE SERVICES WILL MEET USER EXPECTATIONS
- THAT THE RESULTS OF THE DATA COLLECTED BY THE FEATURES ARE COMPLETE, EXHAUSTIVE, TRUE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
Changes to the Terms
- KPEIZ may make changes to the Terms or Specific Terms from time to time.
- You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date on which the Terms or Specific Terms have changed, KPEIZ will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms or Specific Terms.